Welcome to the Wood Dale Addison Swim Team !
Welcome to the Wood Dale Addison Swim Team. We are pleased to welcome ALL new swimmers/divers and welcome back our returning Sharks and parents who have helped make the Sharks a great swim and dive team.
The Wood Dale Addison Sharks offers both swimmers and divers the opportunity to swim and dive competitively. Our goal is to make this a great season for all our children and families to enjoy.
Our mission for the Sharks swim team is to…
· promote teamwork, sportsmanship, and fun!
· teach water safety, instruction, and fitness
· maintain open communication between swimmers/divers, coaches, parents, and the Park District
· encourage active parent participation to support our children’s meets
· create life long memories in a safe and fair environment
Swim and Dive team is not all about swimming and diving. Our team keeps things fun with several non-swim /dive events scheduled throughout the season. Some of those events include pasta party and tee pee night to name a few.
Bottom line is the Sharks team is one sport your whole family can participate in and enjoy together. Swimming provides a life saving skill and the conditioning is second to none. A number of our swim and divers are in multiple sports and they find the conditioning they get from swimming significantly helps them in their non-swim sports.